AS "TRASTA KOMERCBANKA" has completed the issue of subordinated bonds in the amount of EUR 10 000 000 at nominal value. The subordinated bonds were purchased by 47 investors – 38 natural persons and 9 legal persons.
The Bond issue was performed under the first public offer.
The parameters of the issue are as follows:
- volume of the issue - EUR 10 000 000;
- quantity of bonds - 10 000;
- nominal value of a bond EUR 1000;
- maturity of bonds - 7 years;
- annual interest rate is fixed - 6,5%, interest payments twice a year;
- initial placement price is 100% of the nominal value.
The maturity date – December 4, 2021.
The Bank will have the right to redeem the Bonds pre-maturely, but not before December 4, 2019.
The funds raised will be used to increase the Issuer’s subordinated capital.
The Base Prospectus and Final Terms of the issue are available here:
- Base Prospectus of the Bond Offer Programme
- Addendum No.1 to the Bond Offer Programme
- Final Terms of the First Issue of Bonds Series TKBEUR01SB
- Amendments No.1 to the Final Terms of the First Issue of Bonds Series TKBEUR01SB