AS "TRASTA KOMERCBANKA" increases the bank's subordinated bonds offer program first bond issue series TKBEUR01SB from 5 000 000 EUR to 10 000 000 EUR. The bonds will be included in the debt securities list of NASDAQ OMX Riga.
The parameters of the issue are as follows:
- volume of the issue - EUR 10 000 000;
- quantity of bonds - 10 000;
- nominal value of a bond EUR 1000;
- maturity of bonds - 7 years;
- annual interest rate is fixed - 6,5%, interest payments twice a year;
- initial placement price is 100% of the nominal value.
The settlement date is December 4, 2014, the maturity date – December 4, 2021.
The Bank will have the right to redeem the Bonds pre-maturely, but not before December 4, 2019.
The public offer will begin on October 27, 2014, and will close on November 28, 2014.
The funds raised will be used to increase the Issuer’s subordinated capital.
The Base Prospectus and Final Terms of the issue are available here:
- Base Prospectus of the Bond Offer Programme
- Addendum No.1 to the Bond Offer Programme
- Final Terms of the First Issue of Bonds Series TKBEUR01SB
- Amendments No.1 to the Final Terms of the First Issue of Bonds Series TKBEUR01SB